View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 07:49 PM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: evil mic...problems....devs look here if you have time

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncat55 View Post
i got the latest frx05 bulid like 4-5 days ago....i am not running nand...was it fixed on heret? never read that
Arrrghhh hinted at this. FRX05 is the OS files for Android, but it does not control the hardware. That is handled by the kernel and modules. The kernel is where all of the hardare is initialized and controlled, and Android communicates with the kernel to handle all hardware calls.

I would make sure you are running the latest kernel and modules, and since you are on Haret, I would do a backup of your data.img and make a new one and restore.