View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 03:20 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Epic 4g EC05 - 3/21?!?1 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by josidhe View Post
My impression of SID isn't so much as a sense/twiz/blur desktop replacement as it is an 'experience' packager. If your phone is primarily social, a particular configuration and collection of apps can come all at once at you. Likewise if you travel, work business, etc.

It definitely sounds potentially less bloaty than other crap we see in the Android world, and if I had to choose between motoblur and SID, well hell.

At some point we have to realize that pure AOSP is never going to be the norm without enforcement from Google, and the best we can do is support the least boggish carrier additions, cuz blanket whining won't accomplish a dang thing.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Yes its not a replacement..its a themer thing...as stated its nice for average users..for us we can load up our own themes/profiles..

Truthfully Intercept/Moment/Transform have ASOP launcher..

The problem here is whe they say work on Gingerbread for our phones..we will get delays because they have to make sure both TW and SprintID work..thats extra work...thus delays..:/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)