View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 10:21 PM
DHarvey
VIP Member

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Consolidated Ringtones Thread

I noticed that this thread was here and figured someone would have to be the first to upload some ringtones so why not be me??

Attached below are 3 ringtones that I made on my Sprint Touch using the latest version of AudioManager(GET THE LATEST VERSION HERE).
The Ringtones I have attached are

These are HIGH QUALITY MP3 ringtones.
Disturbed: Stupify
Korn: Hold On
Linkin Park: What I've Done
Star Wars Opening Theme - ORIGINIAL Star Wars Music!!!

All Ringtones are main chorus.

Ringtone requests are accepted.
If requesting a particular ringtone that you cannot find in what I hope will become a large library for download, please provide: Artist Name, Album, Song Title, and part of the song you wish made into a ringtone. As long as I am home, I will continue to transform my MP3 library into ringtones and will continue to post them here. I hope others will do the same.

Ringtone download and installation instructions:
1. Unzip to desktop.
2. All files are MP3 and should go in \My Documents\Ringtones
3. Go to Start/Settings/Personal/Sounds & Notifications/Notifications/Incoming Call
4. Change Ringtone to one of your new Ringtones.
5. Enjoy!

Others please contribute your ringtones here.
It would be awesome if we could get a huge library of free downloadable ringtones to share with the community.

Last edited by DHarvey; 06-14-2008 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Added Star Wars Ringtone
This post has been thanked 31 times.