View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 11:49 AM
negamann
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | WP7 | Roms: v3.2 | 2/20/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsuddath View Post
Thanks again for trying to help figure this out.

1) the "Battery Charge Fix Attempt.cab" file had no impact that I could determine on the charging problem. I tried using it on your 3.2 ROMs and on other ROM's with no change in the charging issue

2) your newest ROMs, ver 3.3 charge fine, the issue has dissappeared. There is a lingering problem with the battery status indicator. After it turns into a lightning bolt indicating charrging, it stays this way even after unplugged and no longer charging.

Any idea why the 3.3 ROM charges okay but not the 3.2?

Thanks for your continued work on these ROMS
Thank you for testing! This time I just used the stock sprint 10%

It's good we are getting close One more reg you should play with if you haven't already. Fast charge enable! see if disabling doesn't help. Just set it to zero

Most Roms will have this reg

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wei Enterprises\Batt]
"FastCharge"=dword:00000001