View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 05:54 AM
deck
ppc pimp. :D
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [3-17-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [rc2][STABLE]

hey...
rc2-Stable is up. New kernel, HDMI mirroring, and most important, everything works!

Quoted: "There is *nothing* that doesnt work anymore. If an app that you are used to using from a 2.2/sense rom doesnt work, chances are that app hasnt been recompiled for gingerbread. Please bug the app author and not me "

Please refer to post #1 for downloads and what not. I am getting close to 1.0 version release which should be pretty similiar to rc2. I am more then pleased with the speed and stability of this rom in its current state. Please let me know what you all think! I recommend a full wipe do to framework and kernel changes. Have fun and enjoy as always.

-deck