View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 12:40 AM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.6.0 [11-Mar-2011]

Quote:
Originally Posted by citop View Post
thanks for your response. i want to know,
1. how to use CHS version keyboard?
2. how to configure MMS manually? for i dont find an entry to do this.
3. is there a mms client program to open mms? seemed mms can not be opened.
1. Unfortunately you can't, it is not included in this release. By popular demand, I reverted back to the WWE version.
2. To be honest, I am not sure how to set up messagaing for your carrier. Hopefully there is another Teya rom user that has the same carrier that will help out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsaicommando View Post
Other things:
1. I have had really good battery life with 1.6.0. Those having poor batt life, please keep an eye on running programs in ArkSwitch. Please keep me posted your battery life continues to be less than you would expect. Please note: be default, the weather auto download is enabled and backlight is set fairly bright.

just because of issuses with battery with 1.5. I made sure I started out with a full battery ...i charged it up...flashed it let it run all customisations then let it charge again to 100, then reset the phone- plugged it in again; it read 93% so i let it charge back to 100 I repeated this cycle again and then it stayed at 99 this is after over an hour of further charging since it originally said 100%. is this battery memory? are we really ever charging our phones all the way.... battery life is sweet gets me through a day and home to charge thats what I need......and I dont think this has been mentioned but the browsers on the past 3 teya roms have given me the best web experience on a winmo device yet= really quite fast thanks again
I have noticed this as well, it seems to have always been this way (I think there was actually a thread a long time ago about the lack of battery charge).
This is my routine:
1. Unplug my phone when it is supposedly fully charged (LED will be green)
2. Re-plug; LED is now orange again
3. Once LED is green (usually around 10-15 min) I unplug and re-plug. LED will be orange again
4. Repeat step 3 a few more times

On a side note:
I received a couple donations without screen names, you know who you are and Thank You!! If you don't mind, shoot me a pm so I can thank you directly.

I hope you are all enjoying Teya 1.6.0!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 03-21-2011 at 03:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.