View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 04:01 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: contract question

Quote:
Originally Posted by timboi59 View Post
Im not sure what you are saying really. I dont currently have an account with sprint. I was given a evo with a clean esn from a friend. I was wondering if I went to get an account if I would still have to pay a deposit and get a contract even if I already have the phone?
D'OH!!

sorry about that. i thought you already had an account with sprint (assumed it based on your device and carrier info). but the answer would still be yes...but since you're not a current sprint customer, yes they will do a credit check and based on that, will determine how much of a deposit you will need on the account. most likely, you're account will also have a monthly spending limit on it.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!