Regular 'Geeker

Anon9mouz is keeping up the good workAnon9mouz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Anon9mouz Send a message via Yahoo to Anon9mouz
Re: [ROM] midNIGHT ROM v4.2 (BYOR Edition)/(FULL Standard Edition) 3/14/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
midNIGHT is very close to Bonsai in that they are both AIO roms. I had some issues with rooting at first as well because of driver issues with the Epic and Win7.

All you need to do is boot into recovery, select install from zip, navigate to where you copied the rom to on your sd card and select it.

I'm guessing your not too familiar with using CWM.

You can update the PRL with the midNIGHT rom. No need to do the manual method.
ok so ur telling me that i need to install that 300+mb file thats the biggest rom i have ever installed. see i thought i was reading about people going to a sub folder to install a standard rom or somthin idk. not never had to use it bc i had the evo and the better alter version was amon ra so i was used to that so this is a little different and im learning the whole methods of wipeing too. so is this correct on roms wipe data x3 dalvik x3 and cache partition x3 and battery stats, also on just kernels and mods it its just cache and dalvik but i havent just seen a wipe cache option so idk im lost its was like that for evo so i figured it would be the same. also whats ur prl mine is 60676 is that up to date?
Kernel: Stock and loven it
I envy the dumb ones.