macevedo
N00b

macevedo is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cenatix View Post
Thanks for the replies guys. I did take out the battery and do a hard reset but it still freezes at the HTC screen. I was mistaken when I made the comment that I installed 5049, but I mistakenly installed the stock rom. I cannot even install 5049, which does the same freeze up thing.

BTW, I sucessfully installed 5049 on my previous Mogul, but I had to get a new (refurbished) unit after the usb port got screwed up on the old unit. I am doing everything the same and successfully installed it, but it just freezes at the "HTC" startup screen.
The exact same thing happened to me yesterday after I took it in for service and they screwed up my phone. I re-installed 2.17 and relocked the phone. Took it in for service and they told me they had done software update. Came back, reunlocked the phone with the 2.4 SPL and reflashed from the SD Card.

After many re-flashes I simply loaded the 2.17 rom again and re-locked the phone. Then I flashed the 3.16 leaked rom and finally unloecked it again and reflashed from SD. It worked this time around. i did have to re-program my MDN and MSID.

Hope it helps.

Mario