View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 03:29 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygnns View Post
Hi NRG,

I was away over the weekend. I'm sorry that I missed this post!

I've experienced the "not being able silence a ringtone (AND stop the vibrating) of an incoming calls by pressing a hardware volume button. Currently, pressing the hardware volume button while receiving a call only stops the vibrating while the ringtone remains unsilenced

I started using Energeryrom around October or November of 2010. I usually flash once per month to the 6.5.X (whichever build it is at the time) CHT2.0 Sencity flavor and provision to VZW on my VZW TP2. I've experienced the "no quiet" thing since the beginning. I'm currently on the most recent 3/12 6.5.x (29013) CHT2.0 Sencity and still experiencing the issue.

Post #29133 A practical description of the problem by me and reply from fade007 saying the feature was still there as of September 2010 (No rom information given)

Post #29141 On 12/13/10, docnas says that he noticed the feature had been missing since September of 2010. (No rom information given)

Post #29479 On 12/25/10, Puff601 says he did NOT have the problem with Dinik 6.5 and 6.5.x roms

I hope all of that helps you track down the issue! Thank you SO much for all of your work on these roms! I couldn't imagine my phone still having a the stock rom on it...
I know what to do in that case... I will work on this today

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 6 times.