View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 03:14 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] midNIGHT ROM v4.2 (BYOR Edition) 3/9/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grateful Dave View Post
Thanks. All seems to be working real well and even better in most cases than 3.3. (e.g. voice command and GPS). I am interested in the battery life question.

You mention flashing Rob's kernel after the ROM 4.2 , where do I find that?
no i didnt say robs kernel cause robs rom has a perfect kernel already but you sonded like you wanted to flash someones kernel other than whats included in the rom. i forgot what cooks kernel you said but seems like some of you guys need to read a little more about whats cooked in a rom and what cwm does ect, im not being mean but i tend to answer posts thinking the user is "up to speed" on terms ect. love seeing new people using robs work but if you guys have questions please ask if you dont understand my posts or terms i use cause i dont wanna confuse anybody.
This post has been thanked 1 times.