View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 10:40 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyD View Post
teradog, thanks for the run down. I don't think I want to try it again though, lol. I have 4800 messages in my inbox, and about 20 sub-folders with more email in it. It sort of bothers me seeing it download that much stuff. But I think your instructions could be really helpful for a lot of people.
2 bad works gr8.. dont have 2 do everything... just setup w headers only 1st time, an hr l8r swtich to entire msg..

i ve got thousands also.. i think itll self purge those xtra headers over time.. dl should b fast! 4000 headers @ .5kB each only 2mB... guesstimeate ... i dl roms with tp2!

also, should b mapi.reg file attached 2 paperclip, which moves mail 2 sd card, never fill up then! lol
NEVER GIVE UP!

plz let me know if u do & results!

Hey Ninja duck: maybe 2 early 2 tell, but if lack of issues / prob posts is any indicator... these may b the cleanest, trouble free ROMs ive seen yet! .. ever... fingers crossed... may have to get off my 29005 sencity! lol

Last edited by teradog; 03-14-2011 at 10:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.