View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 10:28 AM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanvara View Post
Is there any way to bluetooth tether energy rom to the archos 5 internet tablet? I've searched all over the internet and none of the suggestions seem to work for me.
I do not know anything about the archos 5 internet tablet, but if it has WI-FI you need to get it to work with ad-hoc networks and the connect using the WI-FI router.

I would assume this would include you needing to root the device.

Try google: archos internet tablet "ad-hoc networks"

I did not find the answer in the first few results, but hopefully it puts you in the right research direction.