View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 12:46 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth and Android?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilson View Post
Very true, and well said. I willingly made the choice to spend $130 on a headset and that was my decision. The fact that BT is on its way to working is a bonus, but it's not like my buying a headset had any impact on the BT working on Android either. I'm a patient man, and in fact will hold off on upgrading to an HTC Arrive since Windows Mobile(and Android) suit me just fine right now.
Patience it is then.

Hopefully jb has something more public soon - it's not working yet for him, so there's no point in releasing it for testing.

Also, as I understand it... this fix is going to apply to both types of chipsets, so there's really no reason to test it for every device like cam - it should "just work". Time will tell .