View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 11:50 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [HOW-TO] - - Flash a Rom or Radio and re-locking on your TP2 from the SD card

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptekinc View Post
Guys, I'm a noob to custom roms, never used custom ROMs before, never unlocked my TP2 either. I liked what I saw in VIN Plutonium ROM, there is an article on the front page of Ppcgeeks.... Can somebody please explain why the phone needs to be relocked ? Also, can the TP2 be flashed back with Sprint original ROM in case it has to go back to repair for whatever reason?
relocking is only done when sending phone back to sprint if its getting replaced and yes stock roms are posted here and simple to flash.