View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 09:50 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: So I played with the Arrive for a long time today..

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaxi3 View Post
That how the phone works for now, maybe in the upgrade coming this summer this will get fixed. I mean all they have to do is rotate the tiles 90 degrees. How hard can that be?

As far as the download of some games needing to be done over Wifi or a PC connection, that may be a Sprint thing trying to keep bandwidth down.
well no other phones are like that though so i dont think so.