View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 09:10 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [CHT Widget] - Circle Battery Widget

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
I absolutely LOVE this thing!! I hope it goes "red" when battery is low a pulsing red would be nice

I will have to mess with the kitchen.

One issue. EVEN at its smallest when I resize with CHT its still TOO BIG. how can I make it smaller? say 50% of its smallest size now.

will the kitchen let me do that?

truly love this widget!!

keep the widgets coming !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
Here is a screencap of my home screen. I would like to get battery circle at least as small as the slacker icon maybe even a little smaller.
Yea that's def something you can change yourself using the kitchen included. Reduce the size of the actual image itself but keep the dimensions of the files (256x256) the same. I have a few new skins i've been working on for it that I'll be attaching shortly for everyone..

Donations accepted not expected!