View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 11:27 AM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerPretzel View Post
Just installed the February 12th, 2011 version of the 21916 ROM a week ago and I'm having trouble with the Ringtone playing directly to my Bluetooth headset (instead of the speaker.)

Since I keep my BT headset in my pocket, I can't hear my phone when it rings. Where's the setting that directs the ringtone back to the TP2's speaker?

Thanks.
I use the BTAG application. I prefer the audio over speaker as well. But some people don't. It used to default to speaker, but somewhere during the months of cooking, someone changed the receipe. Just search for BTAG.
This post has been thanked 1 times.