View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 05:25 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: How Would You Rank Windows Phone 7 With The iPhone and Android?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
so now we are picking on wp7 because of lack of LED notifications? jaja wow i dont think iOS has them presently either, and xbox live games run circles around any iOS game so who cares about some angry birds? and besides its coming anyway, wifi isnt always on because it runs more battery but i do think u need wifi to download the pushed updates.
Calm down there! I'm not picking on WP7. Yeah, I have complaints about it, and I listed those, but I also said the things I like about it. I still own my Surround and plan on keeping it.

WiFi usually uses less battery than 3G but not as little as Edge. The updates are usually going to come through Zune Desktop, at least so far. You do need WiFi to download large apps from the Market. This could be an At&t limitation though, I'm not sure.

I have complaints about Android too and iOS, but this thread is mainly about WP7, so that's why I focused on those.

I like how fluid the OS is compared to Android and the animations. Everything looks really refined and just flows compared to Android.