View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 04:39 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2, 3G new fees, forced new plans, no grandfather, no upgrade path

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
now see that gten thats what i was sayin in the wp7 threads and what i still didn't understand .. why is sprint or if there's other wireless companies doing that it makes no sense i mean i pay for 2 lines over $230 a month for both of them to be unlimited everything except sprint tv content cause i don't use it just to be told if me and my wife upgrade our smartphones to newer ones we have to pay a fee of $10-$20 for premium data add on i agree with u it just makes no damn sense anymore but i dunno i guess we could switch to another carrier if they had better choices in our town but we're kinda limited to ugh i hate to say it at&t ..
This is why:

PPCGeeks.com ยป Sprint CEO’s Bonus Up 18%

If you were to take away this 1 guys salary..1,100,000 users would not have to pay $10 fees..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 2 times.