View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 04:11 AM
rrjskj
I am a Patriot

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2, 3G new fees, forced new plans, no grandfather, no upgrade path

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Yeah, Sprint has literally cut off people and forced upgrading by setting a restriction on the platforms themselves...WebOS, Instinct and Android all require the new everything plans. (WP7 too prob now)

So even though Instincts are not even smartphones..they still require new plans...its dumb...

Now they added the $10 fee for everyone which is a bit annoying..simply because theye call it "simply everything plans" and sprint advertised those plans as simple no hassle plans that can run any device...then they change it..

the worst that get hit are the family plans..they really should make an option to say pay 25$ a month on the family plan to allow smartphones...$10 for 5 lines is 50$ extra a month :/

For me personally I got an EPRP plan before the $10 fee..so I am paing around $31 a line except Epic line which is 41$ a month :/
now see that gten thats what i was sayin in the wp7 threads and what i still didn't understand .. why is sprint or if there's other wireless companies doing that it makes no sense i mean i pay for 2 lines over $230 a month for both of them to be unlimited everything except sprint tv content cause i don't use it just to be told if me and my wife upgrade our smartphones to newer ones we have to pay a fee of $10-$20 for premium data add on i agree with u it just makes no damn sense anymore but i dunno i guess we could switch to another carrier if they had better choices in our town but we're kinda limited to ugh i hate to say it at&t ..

Last edited by rrjskj; 03-10-2011 at 04:18 AM.