View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 03:58 AM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit24 View Post
I had the same thing. I tried flashing both the GTX 21916 and 29008 versions multiple times (Flashing stock Sprint in-between each time), and I even re-downloaded the ROM's just to make sure it was a bad download. The dialer button pics were still messed up though. I was going to take a picture of it and show it here, but I ended up just re-flashing back to Feb27th for the time being.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFL555 View Post
Exit24...try this cab...found in this tread. let me know if it helps with your dialer issue
That cab is from Monfro. It's the dialer for CDMA's that tries to correct not showing the contact picture in the dialer. A few folks requested that NRGZ use this dialer for the March.6/March.8 ROMs. Per those requests he baked it in.

It is entirely possible this dialer does not play well with the GTX theme... so feedback to the group like maybe to request NRGZ to use his regular HD2 dialer for the GTX CDMA ROMs.

It seems to work OK for me, but I use the regular energy cookie or sencity themes and never tried GTX.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.