View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 03:58 AM
Monfro
PPCGeeks Regular

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemishpatel View Post
Hey guys, I was wondering if somebody could help me out. I have been using the Nrg Cookie 2.0 GTX roms without problems until yesterday. I did the task 29 and upgraded to the March 8 2900 GTX version. However now I am having certain graphics issues. Specifically, 1) when I am on a call, I cannot see the mute/speakerphone/call status graphic overlays properly and 2) when somebody calls the answer/ignore sliders don't display properly so I don't know where to swipe to answer the calls. Anyone have similar problems or know what key words to search under to find a fix? Thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit24 View Post
I had the same thing. I tried flashing both the GTX 21916 and 29008 versions multiple times (Flashing stock Sprint in-between each time), and I even re-downloaded the ROM's just to make sure it was a bad download. The dialer button pics were still messed up though. I was going to take a picture of it and show it here, but I ended up just re-flashing back to Feb27th for the time being.
Seems like there is something bad with GTX flavours. On the Energy version the dialer works very well. There can be 2 causes:

1- Incompatibility betwen the dialer and GTX theme

2- Something went wrong in the cooking process. Since in the GSM Rhodium thread i see nobody complaining about dialer problem with GTX flavour...it can be a problem related to this rom and most of all the cooking process (sometimes can happen errors). I think that on the 21916 the dialer is the same old one...so the dialer itself probably is not the cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFL555 View Post
Exit24...try this cab...found in this tread. let me know if it helps with your dialer issue
This is the solution.
The dialer poster is the one in my signature.
REMEMBER TO KILL CPROG.EXE BEFORE INSTALLING THE CAB!!! (with Arkswitch or Task Manager)
This post has been thanked 2 times.