View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 09:06 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Noob to android flashing .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
There is no "haret" build. He's referring to the different Android builds that uses haret.exe to boot from WinMo. Any of tiad8's or FRX05 builds uses haret.exe to boot. You sure seem to be everywhere on this board, not that it's a bad thing but you should read the FAQ to get familiar with Android, search the forum for questions you may ask to see if they've been answered already and if not, post your questions in existing similar threads instead of starting new ones.
alright .. sorry . but when i search .. i get even more confused .. because i read SO much that i cant make any sense of it .. for stuff like this i like getting straight forward answers from you VIP guys .. ill be more coherent in my searches . i apologize .