View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 04:06 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.5 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 1/23/11*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tAIIC View Post
Thanks for your response OMJ.

I tried that. In fact, I tried going back to 4.0, doing a wipe, then flashing 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 and 4.5 in order. When I got to 4.3 it started to fail again. Maybe I need to flash a new base ROM? Can you recommend one please? I have the one I got from PPCG way back when you guys made the ROM's available. It's the stock rooted version. Is there an update to it perhaps?
odd....4.2 was based on the stock Sprint ROM, 4.3 & up are based an amikams re-engineered base.....still no reason adb wont work.

what adb cmds are u using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tAIIC View Post
@iknowsquat: Thanks, I'll try that. I'm ready for some cleansing. Although I just dropped gingerbread on, and...O MA GOD!!! Highly recommend to anyone looking for something new and fun. I think I'll nand it then wipe. Oh, I have the original recovery. Don't remember the version, but it's the one that uses the batch file.

@av8or: LMAO
blah....I tried GB but it lasted a whole 30 min.....if it doesn't have Sense, I'm not too impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Never found a way to get an option/setting built into the stock browser but shortly after I was OCD'ing out like crazy over it Dolphin HD came out with an update that let you set a custom UA string. So I put an IE 6 UA string in the custom setting and it works like a charm on my shytty company website ... problem solved ... OCD tamed (until the next issue) lol

... how's Mik coming on the mods?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
ahh, cool

I am creating the mods w/ amikams help, just started....testing 4n1 reboot now.

Once I get the hang of this, I may try to mod the browser, can u send me all the info again?