rsuddath
PPCGeeks Regular

rsuddath is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | WP7 | Roms: v3.2 | 2/20/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
I did come across that post. Informative!
I'm always more than happy to help
Here are a couple Sprint Stock battery drivers
They both include 'battery.dll' and 'battdrvr.dll'
I suggest trying the 1% first. It is made from sprint stock tp2 driver

Sprint Stock Battery Driver 1%.cab
Sprint Stock Battery Driver.cab

Let me know the outcome, thanks

The server is getting a major hardware upgrade. It will be acting up a little while they switch over. hopefully it will fix all problems
Thanks for not only replying but for uploading the battery driver cabs.

Unfortunately, neither "Sprint Stock Battery Driver" .cab reversed the issue, your kitchen ROM's would not charge with my cheaper chargers unless the device was off. The phone charged fine from the HTC charger and when tethered. I tried installing both of the cabs you provided to a freshly flashed ROM and neither affected the charging behavior. When the phone was flashed to the stock Sprint ROM, the phone would again charge from the cheaper chargers.

While I assumed the problem was with the battery.dll, perhaps there is something else that is installed with the Nue Battery program that is responsible for the charging issues. If I install NueBattery to the Stock Sprint ROM, I get charging problems, when I remove it through "remove programs" the problems are fixed. This is exactly the way that Sharkie has his ROM set up so that those of us users with issues can remove the program and eliminate the issues.

I would appreciate any additional thoughts or ideas and am happy to try out any other fixes you might have. Wish I could try out one of your ROMS for a few days but will have to wait until I can get the phone to charge reliably.

Thanks again.