Thread: got a question
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 04:10 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: got a question

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
i would do that if the native code worked flawlessy and smoothly and quickly as does my windows mobile

yes that statement is true . i love my custom ROM and everything about it .

But i have a second question,

How hard would it be to forget winmo completely and have android run from the phone itself and not from the SD card . in my mind, wouldnt that make it MUCH faster ?
How would it make it MUCH faster?

SD cards are pretty quick, so where are we getting this amazing speed gain from...?

Android works pretty smoothly, but it does have its problems - obviously - we're not nearly done with the project!

If you want to flash, there's ways to do it - but it's even more buggy and less functional than haret versions that boot off of the SD card - hence the reason there's only 2 threads on the topic. Need more time to iron out bugs before this is ready for prime time!