View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 01:02 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX05 - "Stable" - Camera!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
hm, cant figure this out, nothing seems to be working for hotspotting :S

Thanks for your help though, I won't worry too much about hotspotting since I'm just playing with android, I like the Windows Mobile look a bit more with the touch flo design.

Do you happen to know how I can add contacts to phone? I mean without syncing to google account? I want the contacts to be stored on phone only and no where else, when I make a contact it doesnt show up since I have syncing off
I always sync with my el Goog account, never had an issue... works flawlessly.

If you don't want to sync with the Google account I guess you wouldn't be able to use the Market or anything else, but if you create contacts manually they should stick.

You seem to prefer WinMo... no one is forcing you to Android friend. I much prefer it, but that's personal preference. If you prefer WinMo, stick to it .