View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 12:08 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Noob to android flashing .

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Just go back out to the forum and look for the testing thread started by arrrghhh, he gets updates from Wistilt as wistilt is making changes to the stock kernel to fix issues. If you do use the kernel, please keep in mind it's a testing kernel and as such, it's out for us to use and report issues with it so that wistilt can see what's causing the problems. You may need to add an app and grab the logs of what caused the issue also, so just take a look at the thread and once you've read it, if you still have questions, post away.

There are two thoughts on using a task manager, one is that they're not needed and can cause more problems than they're worth, as they can close out apps that are in the process of updating causing lags, issues, etc. These peeps typically feel that android is very capable of handling it's memory well on it own. There are others who like the task managers to be able to close down whatever apps they want. I've used advanced task manager previously and currently use tasmanager, just go into market and search for task manager and some will come up.
Yep thanks so much , got a sweet app to kill the running programs . i am wondering how i overclock now . i found this acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=716800 but when i run haret.exe it says its an invalid or unrecognized command . what am i doing wrong ?