View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 03:14 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND Boot Testing - 01-07: Panel power on/off fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveholtam View Post
I just tried the new files and still no data. I have no idea how to make a link to a file at this point. If someone could give me that command, I'll try it.

I'm going to work on this a bit right now.
hmm this is odd. You have the link already in the latest one. So it must be something else. Im flashing now to see what it could be.. removing that cyanogen hideousness

Fukin ey.. found the issue. Im a moron. sorry. Not sure why i catn get this to be perfect. Im cooking up a fix now.

Edit: actually it seems to work for me.. I get the feeling that the android update is not actually exploding all the stuff. i cant seem to replicate the error but i do see the damn dbus permissions error. ..

can you "ls /data/etc" ?

Last edited by [ACL]; 03-08-2011 at 03:45 AM.