View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:29 PM
PPCFreak
Almost a VIP

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Here is an easier way to sync your contacts from windows to android

My company did the same thing till new CEO came in and requested access for Iphone.... then the flood gates opened up.

Can hit the exchange server with any device that supports Mapi or the likes.

Am waiting for the upgrade to Exchange 2010 to allow the use of FLAGS in the mobile outlook on wm6.5.x.
Its a problem that has been noted by the CEO and VP's and I presented them with proof that its the Exchange server blocking this and not the various mobile platfroms.

So plan is now to upgrade to 2010 Exchange in the next few months. Just wish that upgrade would allow multiple Exchange accounts on Windows Mobile...but that IS a limitation of ActiveSync on WinMobile at this time....WP7 is said to support multi ActiveSync accounts but I can't seem go find someone to confrim this (don't have access to a WP7 device).

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th