anish88
PPCGeeks Regular

anish88 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MAGLDR being ported to Rhodium ***UPDATED with VIDEO***

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
You forget that nand is actually a missing feature from haret. So yes, going nand is getting the device closer to completion.

BT and the rest are already floating around. So functionality wise its almost all there. NAND will be a debate for alot of people. I notice some love the ability to jump back and forth between winmo and android. But others want to run it natively which is why nand is around. Speed? well i think there is room for some improvements. But right now i think the devs are mainly concerned with getting the functionality down. The commits latey have been somewhat ugly but can be fixed easily.

Cotulla is having some issues with sense. Thing is sense is a resource hog and really poorly implemented by htc. I guess when you have devices with such high horsepower as the Evo it really doesnt matter. I'm a little bothered that the sense build was not released to the public. But ohh well, thats how it goes.
thanks acl. yeah i like the fact i can switch back and forth because then i can update the PRL and quick gps too. I have been trying to use android 100% of the time but the only thing that holds me back right now is the 3.5mm jack. I just get really excited when I see any progress.