anish88
PPCGeeks Regular

anish88 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MAGLDR being ported to Rhodium ***UPDATED with VIDEO***

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
You obviously didn't search though even 4 freaking pages. Not to sound like a PITA, but just freaking read, at least the first page of this thread, it's explained there. I'm not even gonna link it I'm getting so sick and tired of people not even bothering to read one bit. God bless all of you guys, not sure how the people are gonna make it in the real world needing to be spoon fed everything cuz no one wants to do anything for themselves, even something as simple as reading.
So, ive been reading this thread since it started, we have talked about MADLDR being another choice for NAND, and whether it would be helpful for bluetooth, but there isnt any talk about how this would progress our search for getting full functionality of our phones. I guess the significance is kind of outlined, but i was mainly thinking about how it would help us with getting all the features of our phone to work. And whether it would actually help our phones run faster, because the video that was recently posted didnt seem that way. I mean i guess i was wrong to ask what its significance is because that was listed but I was mainly wondering whether it would progress us in. Sorry i didnt make my question clear