View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 08:59 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MAGLDR being ported to Rhodium ***UPDATED with VIDEO***

Quote:
Originally Posted by anish88 View Post
I dont know if this posted somewhere but wat is the significance of having MAGLDR? Will Android run much better with full functionality because of it? Sorry just trying to understand it better.

You obviously didn't search though even 4 freaking pages. Not to sound like a PITA, but just freaking read, at least the first page of this thread, it's explained there. I'm not even gonna link it I'm getting so sick and tired of people not even bothering to read one bit. God bless all of you guys, not sure how the people are gonna make it in the real world needing to be spoon fed everything cuz no one wants to do anything for themselves, even something as simple as reading.