View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 05:00 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint announcing Nexus S 4G, EVO 3D, and EVO View tablet at CTIA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
i smell envy...i hate htc, but they update! sammy doesn't...they have the galaxy x now for the fandroids.
No..they dont..HTC Hero never got updates...and all our winmo devices rarely got updates...The biggest reason why samsung got a bad rep for updates was the behold thing where they promised 2.0 but ended up updating to 1.6 from 1.5 instead..

That said the original i9000 was updated fairly early and there are already leaked gingerbread roms for the i9000..

I'm not saying Samsung is better at updating then HTC...all I'm saying is don't make HTC look better then they really are...I mean I remember back in the days how we all were saying HTC never does anything right and how they never update and we gotta rely on the devs..recently I don't see why HTC has been glorified for more then they really are :/

I mean HTC even stated they put gingerbread on their tablet and not honeycomb just because sense ui isn't ready for honeycomb..aka HTC dont want to update unless they can stick their UI on it >.>..where as all the other manufacturers give stock experience phones!

To set record straight..Epic is on 2.2.1 officially..Evo and all the other HTC phones are on 2.2..so who doesn't update?

Lastly..all the hardware is suppose to be pre-approved by M$ so that things like that on WP7 doesn't happen...so in this case you can only blame M$ for approving it...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.