View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 02:01 AM
dtrush
Regular 'Geeker

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

I might say that I'm pleasantly surprised that I'm finally running a newer style Energy based Cookie rom without huge issues as I've run into for the last many months. <--- (NOT COMPLAINING)

I downloaded the Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Feb.27 and got the rom up and running. I then installed CHT 1.8.5 and everything seems to be working stable. All of my customizations and cab installs have seemed to go without a hitch. With the exception of a sense crash the first day of running the rom I think things are going well. I'll run this for a few more weeks and hopefully this will be my strategy from now on with new flashes.

THANKS NRGZ for all of your hard and dedicated work!!

I turned an HD2 user onto your rom last week. Waiting for feedback this week on how he likes it.