View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 08:25 PM
cmptekinc
N00b

cmptekinc is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: my sprint contract is up, what can i bargain?

I personally brought 420 business lines to Sprint then when I wanted to upgrade my personal phone to TP2 a year ago, my business rep couldn't be found.... So I contacted Sprint CS, they said: "sorry, but your personal plan only shows 4 lines, we don't see 420 bus phones associated with it anywhere, otherwise we would be happy to ship you a new TP2". The contract on the 420 lines is up now and now my rep is like a hemoroid on my ass, just want let go... 2 - 4 voice mail messages a day from my rep with "when can you renew the contract ?" I remember how I was jerked around last year and sorry to say, but wether I renew a contract with Sprint or not, I want to screw with them first....
Yes, the rep did not owe me a TP2 and yes, Sprint CS did not have to get me a TP2 either, however a call to explain whether they could offer me a discount on the phone or not based on the 420 lines, I think this much could`ve been expected.... So, my expactations from Sprint are nowhere near of getting excited. I know that a couple of years ago I received a call from Sprint out of the blue and their rep just offered a $280 credit to my account if I renew the contract. So, pick up the phone and call and see what happens, I doubt you are going to get anything to be excited about, but good luck anyway...