View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 08:23 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint announcing Nexus S 4G, EVO 3D, and EVO View tablet at CTIA?

The Nexus S 4G is good for sprint..but I think its a little to late :/..I mean that should have been instead of the Echo announcement!

The HTC Flyer is a yawn..

Can't say anything about Evo 3d till specs are out :/..but where is the Epic 2?!?! lol.

But for me personally I might end up skipping dual cores this year..I mean the OS doesn't support dual cores till honeycomb...so the benefits right now of a dual core are not optimum..sure developers can port it and etc..but I hear Quad cores are going to be out by end of the year..which probably is the time Google will release the multi core support on phones and maybe next iteration of Nexus series...plus by that time is when apps start being optimized for multi-core use..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.