View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 05:36 PM
negamann
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | WP7 | Roms: v3.2 | 2/20/2011

Thanks for the feedback!!

Drm will cetainly be in the todo list. Does the drm work in all energy roms since the august release? If not then let me know the SYS version.

As for google maps. Have you guys tried bing? I included it. Very similar if not better than google maps

gjbnh - I'm not sure what the issue is. I hate to say it, but re-flash and let xda_uc do it's thing :/ Leave out crayon physics because it throws files all over the place. I will make a better cab. Also noticed the facebook cab doesn't install successfully. working on that as well

Edit: You can also leave the xda_uc off the storage card and add cabs one by one or manual start later. It's certainly still in 'Test' Phase

Last edited by negamann; 03-06-2011 at 05:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.