View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 03:29 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | WP7 | Roms: v3.2 | 2/20/2011

The dusk theme rom is a killer, I love it. I have it on my second TP2 that I use to test new roms and use as a backup. I would be more than happy to run this on my main TP2 but...........................

I have had my TP2's for several years now, and no one seems to be able to get the DRM (digetal rights management) to work on custom roms.

The only exception that i have found is the Energy 23567 roms from last august. I have to have working DRM, so I run his CHT rom from back them and just keep testing new rom's in hopes someone will have working DRM.

Anyway what I like about this ROM is it does not seem to follow the same formula most new roms have fallen into. Its its own leader and does it very well.

I will continue to check back and update in hopes of getting a version with working DRM.

Keep up the great work!!!