View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 10:14 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Please Add This to the FAQ/WIKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by akeaw3000 View Post
No (at least for me) this doesn't happen directly out of the box, but that's the point. It seems (I could be wrong) that a program (i.e. Advanced Configuration) is modifying a registry value that is causing the call-answering & other connection issues. Now it IS happening for me before I install anything else. I know for me, when I change that "SuspendResume" entry to #777, my issues go away. Sooo, does that mean we need to fix the program or not use it?
I have never had that Adv Config app change the suspend registry entry without directly modifying it. The only time that happened for me was when I tried to work on the BT hangup issue. Then again I stopped using that app since I automate all my settings via XDA_UC/S4X so I've never had to mess with it since. Also note that AdvCfg is no longer being maintained (last touched 2 years ago), so getting it "fixed" probably is not happening. Personally I would suggest not using it unless you absolutely need it for something you cannot create a REG file for yourself.

As for putting this item in the wiki... the suspend issue is a general item and NOT Energy ROM related. We'll have to see if Teradog thinks this is something for the wiki - which we are trying to keep it to specific Energy ROM related topics these days. It's a fine line sometimes...
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 3 times.