View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 08:17 PM
darkflare999
Lurker

darkflare999 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

hey guys idk if this have been mentioned yet..if it was im sry to have brought it up again...i searched this thread and didnt really find what i was looking for...the problem im having is with the facebook sense tab...im on the feb 27 build using gtx 28244 rom...i havent had problems with the fb sense tab in the past..and im not sure if its fb itself or the rom....and my problem is...when i go on the fb tab in sense it says no updates and events..went to settings and tried the both authorization methods...the internal authorization lets me login and then it says failed...then i tried the other where u have to login in with opera it says success then i copied and pasted the url back in fb settings..it says authorization succeeded..applied the settings...and theres still no change..however i am able to update my status and that only works?? weird...another problem i have been having on the last 2 builds is the backlight dimming too quick...it set on 10 secs but it seems more like 5 and when i set it to 30secs it stays for a little while then sets its self back to 10?? i usually have to uncheck dimming the backlight but it kills my battery quicker..s0o if anyone has the time to help me it will be greatly appreciated!!