View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 03:36 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowYouHow View Post
Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Sense2.5.Feb.27.7z on Sprint TP2 - but I've noticed this happening in the past few NRG roms I've tried.

When switching to a different tab on the slider, or changing orientation, the screen temporarily gets a graphic glitch that stretches out graphics looking similar to CRT scanlines (rows of graphics are spaced a pixel apart) Is this a known issue or do you suspect a hardware problem with my refurb?

This is noticed upon a Task29 + ROM Flash with no O/C - and MyPhone sync, email accounts and provisioning added only.

Thanks in advance. (I'm not crazy about the extra features of Cookie 2.0 - but the Sencity "in-progress" Cookie 2.0 is looking sweet. I'm hoping there is some arrival of that soon)
This doesn't happen with the ROM out of the box. You're not installing some other video drivers by cab are ya ? Sounds like you are...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 3 times.