View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 01:29 AM
sprinttouch666
Regular 'Geeker

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2, welcome to the hotel california

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
this is happening on all otther carriers too . Its the reason I left verizon . With the lg versa , if I were to upgrade they said I HAD to pay the data fee period . If I used it or not . Persoanlly im not too upset about sprint making people pay the 10 bucks extra when buying a new phone . I mean , even if it don't have 4g , look at all the data we , tp2 , users consume with our tethering . I alone am at a rough 5 ~ 20 gigs a month depending what I am doing . So a mere 10 bucks to me isn't so bad .

however if they make me pay that before upgrading to a better phone , like say adding the 10 bucks to my bill now , that would piss me off , considering the contract I signed did not include that extra 10 dollars .
agreed, I'm not mad AT ALL!!! if they add the $10 were still paying $5 less for true unlimited data than AT&T and VZW users are paying for 2gb or 5gb capped plans (respectively). plus overages on those capped plans can be like $10 a gig above your cap! There not charging extra for 4g anymore because none of the other carriers are. Yes, wimax isn't amazingly faster right now, but it will get faster with time and sprints probably going to adopt LTE anyway. (yes i realize wimax & LTE aren't compatable, but multi-band phones can be made, ex: Sprint TP2! lol)

just hoping they announce a dual core evo 2 at their event in a couple weeks and don't disappoint me again like they did with the echo

Last edited by sprinttouch666; 03-05-2011 at 01:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.