View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 12:51 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2, welcome to the hotel california

this is happening on all otther carriers too . Its the reason I left verizon . With the lg versa , if I were to upgrade they said I HAD to pay the data fee period . If I used it or not . Persoanlly im not too upset about sprint making people pay the 10 bucks extra when buying a new phone . I mean , even if it don't have 4g , look at all the data we , tp2 , users consume with our tethering . I alone am at a rough 5 ~ 20 gigs a month depending what I am doing . So a mere 10 bucks to me isn't so bad .

however if they make me pay that before upgrading to a better phone , like say adding the 10 bucks to my bill now , that would piss me off , considering the contract I signed did not include that extra 10 dollars .
This post has been thanked 1 times.