View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 07:41 PM
platin465
PPCGeeks Regular

platin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wi-fi won't connect, stays at "connecting"

First, wow, it's been a while since I started a new thread, that "Here are similar threads we found" is a nice feature.

Now, what I'm trying to do is connect to my work wireless connection. I'm sure i've done it before since it didn't ask for a pass initially. It just keeps saying "connecting". I deleted the connection and redid the settings. All settings are correct. WPA-PSK with TKIP are what I have at work, and that's what it's set to in my phone. The network key should be the same as what I type into my laptop and my ipod, right? If so, then I'm typing the right pass/network key. I've rebooted the phone just in case, nothing.

I'm using stock new ROM from last year, with the cleanup tweaks, and some other tweaks, and CHT.

I can use the HTC WiFi router, and my ipod connects to it just fine. So, has anyone come across this and found a fix?