View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 03:13 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.5 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 1/23/11*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tAIIC View Post
Hey OMJ. First of all, thank you so much for all the work you put into this ROM. I have been using your ROM's since 2.1 / v1.3 and I love it! I've tried 4 or 5 different ones and in my experience nothing compares to the work you do.

Unfortunately I ran into some issues with 4.5 and I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction. I checked the last few pages of posts and can't find anything similar. Congrats on the new laptop by the way.

I've been trying to get it to work since you released it and been going back and forth between it and 4.0, since that was the version I upgraded from that worked. Thank you nandroid! I have tried with no wipes, with full wipes, factory, cache, delvik and I get the same results every time.

1) ADB is not able to connect. If it does, it disconnects within a minute
2) USB Debugging doesn't work. Which is probably the cause of #1. Except for the rare few seconds when it does work. However, I never get the icon for it.
3) Stay awake doesn't work
4) 4G never locks. Always searching.

Any thoughts on what could be going on? Could it be do to not flashing any builds between 4.0 and 4.5? Or maybe cause I went from odexed to deodexed?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
I havent heard of anyone having trouble w/ adb.....I would definitely recommend a full wipe going from 4.0 to 4.5.

have u tried a full wipe, loading 4.5, and check adb before adding anything else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
And where would one find this "SBC Kernel" that you speak of?
I believe this is it....

[KERNEL][SENSE] - SBC. Update: 1/18/11 All kernels put back up! - xda-developers