Thread: FRX05 is out!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 11:17 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FRX05 is out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turaspl View Post
The build is really fantastick. Camera also works like charm. But I still have same problem as on all builds.
Without SIM card - the headset is working flawlessly. Quick and responsive.
After I insert SIM card - it works for above 30 sec. and hangs. It doesn't matter if phone is working or its in sleep - it just hangs ...
I am really mad about htis bug - since I presume its something stupid. Do You guys think that new SD Card may be solve the case? I was formatting my card - on difrent machines and using diffrent software and no effect...

Thanks in advance for any clues...
Do you have GSM or CDMA service? The SIM and SD card are really two disjoint things...

If you have CDMA service, then why do you need a SIM at all? If you have GSM, make sure you have force_cdma=0 in your startup.txt. Although, I have heard if you have a CDMA device on a GSM network you need force_cdma=1 despite running on a GSM network - the point is the phone is CDMA. I haven't tested it myself, as I have a CDMA device but no GSM SIM card or service to test with...
This post has been thanked 1 times.