jaypro
PPCGeeks Regular

jaypro is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Full HDMI Mirroring on the Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise350 View Post
I've tried it and it is about a C+ right now. Its only in beta and there is alot of work to be done yet. It worked pretty good with slingbox and I played a couple of games on my big screen, but after about 15 minutes it switched from 720p to 480p and wouldn't show anything but the homescreen. Whenever I tried any apps I just got colored horizontal lines on my screen. After disconnecting my sound wouldn't work on my phone until I rebooted it. The kernel that they are using sucks, it uses up battery like the very first kernels. Also, my gps would activate every 5 minutes which might have been the battery drain. I switched my kernel back to the SBC HTC#15 and my battery life is great again and no wierd gps activation. When this matures I'll try it again but right now it is more of a gimmick than a useful program.
cruise350... I was wondering if you actually clicked on the "Stop Service" (in the app) after you were done playing videos... perhaps this would take care of some of these issues.. especially the sound one... give it a try!
Good Luck