View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 02:03 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Nov 27| 21916|23699 | Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Tita

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildanw2 View Post
I just arrive in this thread. I downloaded the Energy.VICTOR.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jan.06 and Energy.VICTOR.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jan.06 then run Victor_SoftwareUpgrade.exe. After the upgrade process was done, I checked the memory and I just get ± 24 M in the storage. How to make it more larger so I can install more programs? Please acknowledge me as I am a noob and really love this ROM.
There is not a lot you can do once you flash a rom in terms of freeing up memory. You might try running cleanram, but that only tends to be a temporary solution as you start up new apps. If you really like that rom, you can try stripping out stuff, and reflashing. Otherwise you might want to check out the other available roms, although there isn't a lot that is new as most developers, including myself, have migrated to other phones.